… shouldn’t always make me feel so guilty, but sadly it does!
So I got home around 6, after meandering through shops and wasting time- when I knew I only wanted milk (ok, fine M&S milk but that’s just because it tastes OH-SO-GOOD, like!)…
Now bearing in mind I have a MASSIVE presentation to a client tomorrow and I am delivering some good news but mainly focussing on the bad, I really should practice everything and have it down to a perfect pitch/ speech/ whatever you wanna call it, right??? Well, no!
Ever since I came home almost 3 hours ago, I have:
– made myself some popcorn and eaten it all – I actually stared at the microwave as the bag went round and round
– read some trashy magazine that was lying around in the house
– seen Netherlands score a goal (Go ORANJE)
– seen Uruguay score a goal (atleast they didn’t cheat this time)
– spoken to a friend on the phone (and I mean a long chat, not a ‘hi, how are you’)
– read a million random online articles and tweeted about a few
– tried to decide who am I supporting
- Uruguay because I love the chimichuri sauce
- Netherlands because I love the orange colour, not as much as red but love it nevertheless
– changed my mind who I am supporting
– sent some emails
– looked at some photographs
– replied to some threads on reddit
read a few threads on reddit
– even written an absolutely useless blog post about it (this one- duh!)
So, will I end up going back and focussing on my presentation or will I end up procrastinating again… only time shall tell.
Filed under My Day, Sport