2015 will remain ingrained in my mind as one of the best years ever…
- Some fantastic holidays
- Great personal learnings
- Key achievements realised
- Good friendships strengthened and weaker friendships let go
- Put myself first and accepted it without guilt
- Meditated, loads and love the feeling
- Hosted some epic parties
- Attended some amazing parties
- Loved more than I disliked about the year
- Fantastic relationship with Red
And MOST importantly
- I have learnt to accept my opinion- it’s not about sharing it with anyone else or even acting on it but being at a place where I can see the facts for what they truly are
I am going to miss you 2015. Looking forward to an even better 2016.
I made a promise in Dec 2012 to never let any other year be that horrible and am delighted to find each year get better and better and better.
Happy new year all- enjoy 2016 at least as much as I enjoyed 2015. Love x
Monday, Dec 30- Gratitude:
– Gifts- I chose them well and I made people happy, I think
– My own bed- Nothing like a few nights in one’s own bed
– Happiness- never to be taken for granted!
Tuesday, Dec 31- A Beautiful Moment
Undoubtedly, drinking on the Pondicherry promenade from juice bottles and enjoying the fresh breeze and the fab moment of peace and pure, unadulterated fun!
Wednesday, Jan 1- The Future
The things I want to achieve this year come down to health, love, a better residence and business.
Thursday, Jan 2- Letter
To My Paternal Granny
I saw your pics at my cousin’s wedding recently and I realised how time has gone by- you have changed, you are now much older than I recall and yet, there is a certain inner peace about you- it is good, it is nice to see you happy. Many of my memories of you are just surviving while you moved from one son to another but since you moved on your own, you are happy and I hope everyone finds such peace and happiness in their lives, despite all the obstacles. In your own way, you taught me independence, the need to enjoy the odd sugar parantha with cream, the acceptance of a changed world and the need to constantly keep adapting. I see you rarely, I speak to you less than I should but in no way does this mean I love or respect any less. Thank you for being the influence that you are.
Friday, Jan 3- The Week Gone By
– Cooked a 6 course dinner with Red for our friends
– Caught up on work that I had been postponing for a while…
– Balanced the sheets for the year gone by!
So, 2012 WILL be awesome. It WILL be an extraordinary year. It WILL be so much fun and so much work that one wouldn’t know what hit them. It WILL be a year of balance. It WILL be a year of success. It WILL be a year of adventures. It WILL be awesome, I repeat. A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!
I am very excited about it 🙂
Not sure if I have already used this advice previously, if I am repeating it, apologies. If not, here are a few ideas on how to make it an extraordinary life!