I have been meaning to write down all I want to achieve this year: here are some images!
1. The BIGGEST decision of my life potentially but one that makes me excited, tingly and happy 🙂
2. I know I look good but there is something about feeling good- inside and out. I have ignored yoga and my body for ages but this year, I want it to change. It is not just about turning heads when I walk in about doing a double-take everytime I catch a glimpse of me in the mirror! Too vain, perhaps but it’s what I want for me.
3. My blog name says it, my very ethos is about it and I really miss it. I cannot wait to go on a new adventure. I am hoping I don’t have too long a wait.
4. What’s the point of owning a beautiful car like mine if I don’t take it for an adventure- bring on summer, hood down, foot on accelerator and just a weekend of giggles, photography, chats, fun- boyfriend optional 😉 Well, to make it that bit more special, it would be nice to go with him!
5. Goes back to #1. When I start earning, I can start saving. It’s a vicious circle.
6. With the changes coming my way, with the roller-coaster I have been through in the past few months, with the decisions I have made in the past few years, I have forgotten myself- my values have remained, I have adapted but I have not always been honest to myself- this year, I find myself again.
Honestly, I am not even sure what this means but it sounds AWESOME and so I am somehow gonna define it this year for myself and make it happen!
And when I find myself, define magic for myself, I can be who I want to be- again. It is time to reinvent myself.
7. Have fun, live life, be happy
So what if this is my last moment on earth- as I have said, I would rather die doing something fun and memorable than sick and bored…
Part of finding myself is to accept myself too!
This means finding a different type of strength, maybe not so unladylike though:
AND confidence- the confidence to be me!
And now that I have begun the process of finding inner peace, I hope to always
8. While finding my new strengths, I shouldn’t forget the old ones in my life:
I am SO SO SO SO SO lucky to have the people I have in my life- thank you! If I am cranky, if I am tired, if I am insufferable over the next while- forgive me and keep giving me the strength!
And why wait to find a mistletoe… 😉
A hard call- I do know this is always tough to judge and very intangible but I really hope to achieve it the best I can:
9. Something small, something materialistic and something that makes me smile: I am going to own my own Loubotins by the end of 2012!
10. A full bar to me symbolises friends coming in, good times, the ability to afford the finer things and a sign of laughs and memories that have been shared and that will be created 🙂
And no point of drink, without some food, esp exotic food- nom nom nom!
11. I also want to read more, write more, see more plays, have more laughs, explore more and just let the year be the year of awesome!
2012: the year of living, the year of dreams and the year of living my dreams! 🙂