Bring it on!
This is the first year I have partied as little as I have and had a total of 3/4 days at home but if anything, I have learnt a lot this Christmas season:
- I am older, I don’t mind not going to the new bar that’s just opened
- I can’t drink as much as often, I need more recovery time
- I prefer small intimate groups to big celebrations
- I love that big night out or two coming up to christmas
- I love the traditions certain groups have started
- I have an alcoholic theme to my presents this year, yup!
- I love shopping for others
- I love cocktails and prosecco, not always together
- I am very lucky to have the friends I do
- I am becoming rather domesticated with hosting my parties and baking loads of nibbles/ desserts
- Life is awesome
Have a fabulous, safe and very merry christmas all. Love xxx
I love the fact that Red and I have such an unusual friendship- last night at 330 am, we decided to go for a walk up to Bray just to overlook Dublin and its lights. It was absolutely freezing and I was rotten cold but it was so good to just spend some time with him, have the banter, share a few laughs and talk about all the things that are happening in our lives!
And then, us being us, of course we kept talking and so ended up at his and went to bed early morning, only to wake up to go see a friend of ours do this thing called “autotest”- the test word threw me off and I had no clue why we were going to cheer a mate getting a license but went along and realised it was kinda track racing and it was great craic altogether- we saw 3 of the 12 rounds and I had had my fill- it was something different for a saturday afternoon and I am glad I went along!
Between pigs, the random banter, the unusual activities we get up to and the laughs we share, I am so glad we don’t follow the traditional route and are having an absolute blast!
Filed under Dating, Friends
The picture says it ALL- I have had a fantastic evening of laughs, giggles, great conversations and good times- thank you world for surrounding me with such amazing people! 🙂