2015 will remain ingrained in my mind as one of the best years ever…
- Some fantastic holidays
- Great personal learnings
- Key achievements realised
- Good friendships strengthened and weaker friendships let go
- Put myself first and accepted it without guilt
- Meditated, loads and love the feeling
- Hosted some epic parties
- Attended some amazing parties
- Loved more than I disliked about the year
- Fantastic relationship with Red
And MOST importantly
- I have learnt to accept my opinion- it’s not about sharing it with anyone else or even acting on it but being at a place where I can see the facts for what they truly are
I am going to miss you 2015. Looking forward to an even better 2016.
I made a promise in Dec 2012 to never let any other year be that horrible and am delighted to find each year get better and better and better.
Happy new year all- enjoy 2016 at least as much as I enjoyed 2015. Love x