Bring it on!
This is the first year I have partied as little as I have and had a total of 3/4 days at home but if anything, I have learnt a lot this Christmas season:
- I am older, I don’t mind not going to the new bar that’s just opened
- I can’t drink as much as often, I need more recovery time
- I prefer small intimate groups to big celebrations
- I love that big night out or two coming up to christmas
- I love the traditions certain groups have started
- I have an alcoholic theme to my presents this year, yup!
- I love shopping for others
- I love cocktails and prosecco, not always together
- I am very lucky to have the friends I do
- I am becoming rather domesticated with hosting my parties and baking loads of nibbles/ desserts
- Life is awesome
Have a fabulous, safe and very merry christmas all. Love xxx