Here’s a great set of questions I came across about getting rid of all that is in your way and your success:
– Do things not always work out for you?
– Do you get blocked or sabotaged when reaching towards a goal? Identify any patterns from the past.
– When was the last time you were upset? Why?
– Do you experience the same challenges over and over?
– Do the same things create an emotional rise for you?
I am looking forward to identifying where I stop myself- every few months I repeat such exercises and I have noticed some fairly strong patterns emerging which have then helped me distance myself from things I don’t necessarily agree with- people, habits, thoughts, words. Next stop, reducing my cursing!