Often, we take emotion for granted.
Often, we ignore the importance of emotion.
Most important, we refuse to acknowledge the impact of emotion on our body.
Good emotion lets us recover quickly, makes us happy, is good for health and lowers stress levels.
Conversely, the bad emotion brings us down and has a very strong negative impact on all levels.
I hadn’t realised how much I needed to nurture my soul again till I moved houses, changed the way I work, had some dates with myself and realised how certain things are just so important to me:
– finer things in life that are enjoyed, not abused
– cleanliness- messy is different to dirt
– soulful things- I had gotten back into the habit of doing a lot of things
– leading by the heart- every so often I need to let the head lose
– relaxing- putting my feet up, watching a movie, reading a book, having a good cup of hot chocolate- all these things are just so important and nice 🙂
It’s amazing how one tiny change opens up so much!