Today, I was nominated for an award- and no, I don’t mean the “real me” but the virtual me, which pretty much means by blog! What started off as a space for me to just dump random thoughts in my head has just been nominated for the Lovely Blog Award and curiosity got the better of me and so I went searching for some of its history or anything at all but it seems to be a movement of pay it forward with little known of its origins (If anyone has any info, please do share!). Thank you Staceigh. I am touched and honoured by your nomination. Her other awardees can be found here.
So, I am going to keep paying it forward. The rules are simple:
- Mention who nominated me and link to their post
- Display the award picture on my blog
- Reveal 7 things- toughie considering my whole blog is very revealing so here goes:
- This blog is more fictional than reality driven and is completely meant to be a space for my head
- I dislike cats- I have absolutely no affinity towards them! Yup, I love all animals but not sure about cats
- At one point in my life, I wanted to be a part of an Olympics team- dream high, eh?
- I am more superstitious than people would expect of some as unconventionally unconservative as me
- My family and friends mean the world to me and I cannot imagine my life without them
- I am actually an introvert and extremely shy in real life
- My pet peeve is wasted potential- in anything and everything and sadly, I see it all around me
- Nominate 15 others & tell them of their nomination- here’s the 15 I like the most (in NO particular order)
- David Kanigan Constant Inspiration
- 5 Things To Do Today To get ideas of the 5 things one should try and achieve
- Tomboy To understand the most complicated yet most beautiful things of all times- love
- Verbal Banter For thoughts that often mirror mine
- Harwell Thrasher For the business thoughts he shares and his daily quote on twitter
- Journey through 30 For being my kindred spirit and having the guts to live her life her way
- Lesley Carter For being amazing and traveling the way I wish to someday
- Slapppshot For humourous tales of a single dad
- Vicariously In Love With You As the name says 😉
- Moths to a Flame For having as many dating misadventures as me and being more candid than I ever could!
- Tales of Ambrosia For all the recipe and foodie ideas
- Denise Duffield Thomas For making me believe in me
- Jeff Bullas Well, we know I love the social media and I love business 🙂
- Adrian He talks alot in terms of films, and we all know I love my movies!
- Shannon & Barbara Kelley ‘Cos every girl needs a dose of feminism every so often
- And an honorary one so she doesn’t have to go through the exercise again: Staceigh for using her site just the way I use mine- to rant and release but doing it in such a beautiful manner that I can only hope to achieve!
Tough list to compile, phew!