The last week, the weather here has been absolutely stunning and fab! I, for sure, am loving it- have played with Candy’s dog in the park, eaten icecream, worn no warm clothes out, bought a beach top for daily wear and just enjoyed it all…
You know the main reasons why I love Dublin in the sun though:
– People look happier- everyone is in a good mood
– People look hotter- yup, Sunshine said this earlier today and I totes agree- people make that extra effort
– People are warmer- everyone wants to share a good word with the other person etc
– The city looks prettier- I always think this city is pretty but in the sun, nothing beats it
– Pints in the Pav- no summer day is really truly fab without this!! For those of you who haven’t done it- trust me, you are missing out!!!!