- Is it that men can’t handle confident women?
- Do men like to be so in demand and control that they can’t handle a woman who is self-assured?
- Do men get attracted to the confident aura but don’t like it really?
- Is it me?
- Do I attract the men who are amazing, great catches, lovely people but at the end of it all, they can’t handle a real woman?
- Or is it something about me that I need to change?
- Or is it what most ENFP women face on a regular basis- the inability to find a man who can accept our enthusiasm and excitement balanced with our need for peace and some personal space?
Will I ever truly know? Once again, I wonder 🙂
PS Incase you haven’t guessed, TSG and I parted ways tonight and hence, this line of thought!