of my top 3 weekly achievements- there are tonnes of drafts waiting to be finished and published but since I can’t seem to get everything done in time, here goes:
Week ending September 19:
- Drove to Dublin in a sexy sporty car- it was the only car I can get insured on in this country. GO FIGURE!
- Managed to get the room I want in the house and even get my bed in
- Did not kill Ryan’s girlfriend, esp when she told me how she expects a ring very soon and that she is only with him ‘cos someday he will be rich and famous!
Week ending yesterday:
- A whole week in my new role without any other senior management in place and no real major hiccups/ issues
- Some me time- yes, a rarity these days as it will be for another 6 weeks
- Even though it wasn’t a weekly thing, it was an honour to be a student of my strategy lecturer who passed away during the week and in his memory, even though I couldn’t make it to the funeral (happening now), I’m remembering him and his teachings in the office
Hopefully I wouldn’t be a stranger on my own blog! Later peeps!