“We have found that two important characteristics, kindness and intelligence, are extremely important in the process of falling in love. And attractiveness is not connected to these things. These two attributes are things that people learn about someone from knowing them over time. Intelligence is important in all aspects of life, especially in love. But kindness is the strongest indicator for a successful long-term relationship.”
Personally, I am a huge fan of both intelligence and kindness and they are both very important aspects of what I look for in a guy but that’s what makes us fall in love- oh please, let’s not forget chemistry!! There is definitely a need for that, me thinks…
Anyhow, an update on all the men I am currently “dating”:
- The Scientist- well, I still kinda like him but there has been NO contact for almost 3 weeks now and I am beginning to wonder if it’s just a case of bad timing. He’ll potentially be a ‘what-if’ guy because I got along SO well with him.
- The Chef- everytime I think we are just mates, things change and when I get used to the idea of something more, we go back to hanging out like mates. I am a wee bit confused about us but I am enjoying myself so I suppose it’s all good, right?
- The Geek- I think I may have been dethrowned from being a ‘Superwoman’ but he still is keen on me and we still have a good time together, so it’s all good, right?
- The Architect- haven’t seen him in forever but still on the scene all right….
- The Photographer- he still flirts with me but I seem to be going off him completely. It’s weird, on paper, we would be so perfect- we match each other well but when there’s no chemistry, there’s no chemistry right?
- The Surfer- he took me for a long walk the day after I had a terrible hangover and is keen to see me for coffee before I move to the middle of nowhere but I am not so sure…
Funnily enough no new additions this time! Am I losing my touch already?! Shock horror 😉