So the last week just took me by surprise and it was tough in a lot of ways, so here goes the ones I have missed out on:
June 23: Gratitude:
- Sunshine: A weekend in the sun, longest day of the year, loads of friends, great music, fantastic memories- all made extra special because of the beautiful weather.
- Ability to drive: After having to drive back from the music festival, I am glad I could- having to spend an extra night there would not have been fun!
- Shower: Nothing like a good clean shower after a weekend of camping and fun!
June 24: Moment:
The first time I went looking for an apartment, I was clueless as to what I should be looking for- eventually found something, nice size etc and realised that the girl I lived with was amazing and I had struck lucky till she had to move out… as I look back, I have had some odd moments all right, some weird stories but all in all, I have been really lucky and I hope as I go looking to share for potentially the last time, I am really excited about the prospect of meeting someone new, making a new friendship and creating a new atmosphere and environment around me!
June 26: Letter:
Dear Mum’s Youngest Sister,
You have often been the one I have compared to most- thank you for our advice, thank you for your pragmatism, thank you for your love, thank you for the inspiration you have provided and thank you for the shoes!
I love you loads and I miss you loads- wish I could be there through these times.
June 27: Weekly Achievements:
- Packing up completed
- In the news in 2 different countries
- Taking some time to remind myself how lucky I am over a nice bath and a glass of bubbles!
June 30: Gratitude:
- Good Times: Water skiing, donuting, BBQs, drink with Red’s granny, all make for good times! Great weekend makes for a great start to the week
- Sense of Humour: SO much went wrong over the past while but a sense of humour has really been awesome
- R&R: Booked myself a spa day and also had lie-ins, sleep-ins, chilling in the sun and all the things that make for a nice R&R (even if the body aches now!)